You should be aware that users providing GingFood Inc with invalid or unenforceable information about their social media, bank account details, account duplication, and personal information will result in the following sanctions:
- Temporary account suspension.
- Permanent account closure.
- Monetary reimbursement to GingFood Inc.
- A lawsuit (if the following case involves large sums of money).
- Under no circumstances should the use of any third-party discount applications be used in conjunction with a GingFood requested meal.
- Under no circumstances should sharing accounts be involved with GingFood Inc.
- When the reimbursement is delayed, hindered or corrupted due to the bank account information wrongly inputted by the foodie, the reimbursement will be not be delivered to that foodie if the corresponding information is not rectified within 2 months since the use of Gingfood service.
If GingFood Inc finds the following information to be invalid GingFood Inc will be forced to take precautious actions against the violator.
Personal Data comprises all the details BML holds or collects about you, directly or indirectly, your transactions, transactions you effect, financial information, interactions and dealings with BML, including information received from third parties and information collected through the use of our website and our electronic banking services.
Purposes for which we may handle your Personal Data
The purposes for which we may handle your Personal Data include the following:
- By submitting media on the GML mobile application, you agree that GML & Sub companies of GML are allowed to use said media by giving credit or not.
- processing applications for products and services, affecting payments, transactions and completing instructions or requests;
- providing products and services (including electronic banking service);
- assessing suitability for products and services;
- operational purposes;
- statistical analysis, including behavioral analysis and profiling;
- establishment, continuation, and management of banking relationships and accounts
- conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services;
- for marketing purposes, promotional events, competitions and lucky draws;
- for the prevention, detection, investigation, and prosecution of crime in any jurisdiction (including, without limitation, money laundering, terrorism, fraud and other financial crime);
- identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks;
- to comply with: local or foreign law, regulations, voluntary codes, directives, judgments or court orders, agreements between any member of the BML and any authority, regulator, or enforcement agency; policies (including the BML’s policies), good practice, government sanctions or embargoes, reporting requirements under financial transactions legislation, and demands or requests of any authority, regulator, tribunal, enforcement agency, or exchange body;
- to seek professional advice, including, in connection with any legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings), for obtaining legal advice or for establishing, exercising or defending legal rights;
To whom we may disclose Personal Data
Any member of BML, including our officers, employees, agents, and advisers, may disclose your Personal Data to any of the following parties for any of the purposes specified above:
- any member of the BML anywhere in the world, including any officer, employee, agent or director;
- professional advisers (including auditors), third party service providers, agents or independent contractors providing services to support BML’s business;
- any person to whom disclosure is allowed or required by local or foreign law, regulation or any other applicable instrument;
- any court, tribunal, regulator, enforcement agency, exchange body, tax authority, or any other authority (including any authority investigating an offense) or their agents;
- any debt collection agency, credit bureau or credit reference agency, rating agency correspondents, insurer or insurance broker, a direct or indirect provider of credit protection and fraud prevention agencies;
- any financial institution to conduct credit checks, anti-money laundering related checks, for fraud prevention and detection of crime purposes;
- anyone we consider necessary to facilitate requests for services or applications for products with any member of the BML;
- anyone we consider necessary in order to provide services in connection with a product;
located in any jurisdiction.
The security of your personal data is important to us. BML and all members of the Group comply with technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your personal data. When using external service providers, we require that they adhere to the same security standards as BML. Personal data may be transferred to, or stored at, a location outside of your country of residence. Regardless of where personal data is transferred, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept securely.
You should be aware that the Internet is not a secure form of communication and sending and receiving information over the Internet carries with it risks including the risk of access and interference by unauthorized third parties. Information passing over the Internet may be transmitted internationally (even when sender and recipient are located in the same country) via countries with weaker privacy and data protection laws than in your country of residence. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the confidentiality, security or integrity of your Personal Data in connection with its transmission over the Internet.
Other Terms and Conditions.
There may be specific terms and conditions in our banking and product agreements that govern the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data. Such other terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with this Privacy Statement.
We retain your Personal Data for legal, regulatory, business and operational purposes.
We will not send you marketing material if you have specifically asked us not to do so.
To the extent permitted by law, we may record and monitor your electronic communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies for the purposes outlined above.
Right of Access
Subject to applicable law, regulations and/or banking industry guidelines, you may have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data processed in relation to you BML may be allowed by law to charge a fee for a copy of personal data.